With a battery backup, you can power your home’s devices in the event of an electrical utility outage or lack of solar power energy. With a backup battery system, essential appliances and devices still receive the power they need, even when your primary electrical power supply is interrupted. Backup batteries are perfect for homes with and without solar power energy systems.
- A battery backup can optimize your home’s photovoltaic system by providing a reliable source of power when you need it.
- If your home is not equipped with a solar power energy system, you can benefit from a battery backup system and access the power you need whenever your electrical utility power fails.
- Charge your cell phone to stay in communication with family members and emergency services.
- Power essential equipment such as medical devices.
- Keep lights on so your family can move about safely.
- Keep your refrigerator running to prevent food spoilage.