The RAUGEO™ line of components includes features that combine to create a more secure geothermal heating and cooling system. These components are cost effective and easier for us to install versus other manufacturers’ products, meaning less install time and expense for our homeowners. Here are some of the RAUGEO™ products we use:
- RAUGEO PEXa Pipe: This flexible piping material requires fewer fittings than HDPE piping, saving you money on additional components. RAUGEO PEXa piping provides excellent resistance to impact, earth movement, and rock impingement, and we trust it for its durability.
- EVERLOC Fittings: REHAU EVERLOC brass compression-sleeve fittings allow for secure connections between ground loop components. Their heat shrink wrap protects the fittings from corrosive soils which may be present.
- PRO-BALANCE XP Manifolds: By using a PRO-BALANCE XP manifold, we can easily optimize your geothermal heating and cooling system. These manifolds include balancing valves, flow meters, and isolation valves which allow for easy access and control of the ground loop.
- RAUGEO U-bends: Using the RAUGEO PEXa piping, bends can be bent in a tight 180-degree radius and cast in fiberglass-reinforced polyester resin, eliminating the need for connections and potential leaks.
- RAUGEO Double U-bends: These double u-bends extract more energy than the typical vertical loop components and offers higher security against ground loop failures. RAUGEO Double U-bends feature seamless technology, just as the single u-bends. These components are built to resist damage caused during borehole insertion and remove the risks associated with underground joints.
At Smith Sustainable Design, we use top-quality components to ensure our customers receive long-lasting performance and satisfaction with their geothermal heating and cooling system. We are confident that the products we install and the systems we design will offer you optimal energy savings and durability. For more information about the components we use when installing a geothermal heating and cooling system, contact Smith Sustainable Design anytime.